- A rental deposit of 25% of the total rental is required to secure your reservation. The balance will be due 30 days prior to arrival.
- Lodging tax is 11%, cleaning & linen fee - $130, parking passes - $30 (for 2 cars)
- $49 non-refundable Damage Fee
- Payment of rental is due 30 days prior to arrival. This payment will include all taxes and fees.
- For your convenience, we accept credit cards and echecks. All checks by mail must be received within 7 days after booking your rental. Checks will not be accepted within 14 days of arrival.
- You will receive a confirmation listing rules, regulations, arrival and departure dates after your security deposit is processed.
- It is your responsibility to check all reservation confirmations for accuracy. Please call 205-222-8189 immediately if any corrections are needed.
- Once full payment is received you will be given instructions for key and parking pass pickup.
- The unit is limited to a sleeping capacity or 8 people including children. Having more than the designated capacity is not permitted and may result in forfeiture of payment and eviction.
- The unit will only be rented to individuals 25 years of age and older.
- Any reservation obtained under false pretenses will be subject to loss of rental and/or eviction.
· People other than those in the Guest party may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
· The unit is privately owned. The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
SMOKING IS NOT ALLOWED
Parking is limited to 2 vehicle(s). Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
- Pets are not allowed. A pet, or any evidence of a pet found on the premises, is cause for eviction and forfeiture of rent.
CANCELLATIONS AND CHANGES:
- If you find it necessary to cancel your reservation, you must give advance notice in order to receive a refund of your advance rent payment.
- You must provide notice 30 days prior to arrival to receive your refund less a $50 cancellation fee.
- If less than the minimum notice is given, your advanced rent payment will be forfeited unless the property is rebooked for the entire stay. There will be no refunds for early departures or inclement weather, including hurricanes.
CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT:
· Check-in starts at 3:00pm.You will receive two (2) sets of keys at check-in. Please be advised that the unit may not be available for check-in at 3:00pm due to extra cleaning time that may be needed, but we will make every effort to have your unit ready for your arrival.
- Check-out is by 10:00am on your scheduled departure day. We appreciate your adhering to this time, as we have housekeeping scheduled to clean the unit for the next guests’ arrival. Before Checking Out… Please leave your rental unit reasonably clean at check-out. Please dispose of all trash in proper outside containers. Start one load of towels. Load and start the dishwasher. Close and lock all windows and doors when leaving. Turn off all lights, fans, stove and small appliances. Return all keys to the lockbox. There will be a charge for each key not returned. Cleaning needed beyond normal usage will result in additional fees accordingly.
The unit is equipped with all major appliances as well as a full size washer and dryer. In addition, all units are furnished with the following:
- Bed Linens*
- Bath Towels*
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes, Flatware and Glasses
- Cable TV Service
- Beach chairs and umbrella
*Please be aware that we do not provide extra linens during your stay or exchange linens. Initial set of toilet paper, bar soap for each bath, hand soap for each sink, dishwashing detergent, laundry detergent, bags for all garbage cans and one roll of paper towels is provided.
Items that are not provided include the following:
- Bath Tissue
- Paper Towels
- Foil or Plastic Wrap
- Coffee Filters
- Garbage Bags
- Condiments (Ketchup, Mustard, Salt, Pepper, etc.)
- Dishwasher Detergent
- Laundry Detergent
- Dishwashing Liquid Soap
- Bath Soap
- Beach Towels